Thursday, June 2, 2011

In the Beginning

Hello, and welcome to my very first blog! My name is Jill. I was born December 22 in Akron, OH. I moved to Louisville for my third birthday, and I have lived here ever since. I am currently twenty years old and I am a student at the University of Louisville. I played competitive soccer for ten years. I won multiple state championships with both my club team, Javanon, and my high school team, Sacred Heart. For the past seven years I have been coping with some major health problems. My symptoms of chronic, widespread pain and severe fatigue began at the age of 13. When I was 16, I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Having health problems has given me a very deep appreciation for the gifts and talents that I have been blessed with. In the future I plan to finish my degree in early elementary education at the University of Louisville and pursue a career as a kindergarten teacher. I have always been more interested in math and science, and I would consider them my strongest subjects in school. For me, English has always been the area where I had to put in the most time and effort to be successful. I feel that although I have greatly improved from the rigor of previous classes, i still feel that i have plenty of room for improvement. I suppose that i would define the term place as an area with definite or indefinite boundaries.     

No comments:

Post a Comment